Learn about Spin's scooter speed limits
- Certain areas in your City may require a speed limit for vehicles. Be sure to check within your Spin App for highlighted areas in yellow or restricted areas.
The speed of a Spin scooter also depends on a few factors, are you going uphill, in a restricted speed zone, etc.
Other reasons for slower speed:
- Low battery - If a scooter is running low on power, the speed will be impacted. You can check the battery percentage of a scooter before and during your ride.
- How to check battery life -
- Tap on the vehicle before rental within the Spin App will display the cost and battery percentage.
- While your ride is rented, you will see the battery percentage on the bottom half of the Spin App.
If you have any further questions regarding your ride; feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-888-249-9698 and one of our amazing agents will assist you!
Article is closed for comments.