Please utilize the Spin app map to ensure you're within our riding boundaries:
- Before riding, always look at your map to make sure you are not in a RED ZONE
- RED ZONE means it is a no ride zone and you are not allowed to ride or cut through this area nor are you allowed to park in the RED ZONE. If you end your ride in a red zone you may be penalized. To be precautious, please ensure you remain at least 10-15 feet from RED Zones to avoid trip interference.
- WHITE and GREEN ZONES are areas you are allowed to ride in as long as you remain within these areas.
- GRAY AREAS are out of bounds areas if you go beyond the gray your Scooter/E-bike will cut off and will not work.
- Some cities and campuses have designated Parking Hubs which will make the entire map appear to be a No Ride Zone. Don't worry! This just means you will need to find one of the many, many parking hubs dotted around the city or campus to end your ride.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-888-249-9698 and one of our amazing agents will assist you!
Please sign in to leave a comment.