South City - Thanks for using Spin! Please refer to the rules and laws surrounding bicycling in South San Francisco! (Source: City of South San Francisco)
- Everyone should always wear a properly fitted helmet. It is the law that children under the age of 18 years wear a bicycle helmet.
- Use hand signals before you turn or change lanes on a roadway.
- Be alert. Watch out for road hazards, other bicyclists, pedestrians, and vehicles.
- Obey all regulatory traffic lights and signs. Bicycles must drive like vehicles. Never ride against traffic.
- Observe the posted speed limit.